Geoprecision tech sdn bhd
ICT Consulting For Forestry and Plantation
Our Airborne LiDAR data produces location and elevation data to define the surface of the earth and heights above ground features, such as power line building, and tree canopy. Our LiDAR system embedded with digital aerial imagery, provides aerial photo with pixel resolution up tp 10 centimeter.
Multi-spectral sensors collect data in many more spectral bands and over a wide range electromagnetic spectrum. Utilizing different types of electromagnetic of detectors, multi-spectral scanner can extend the range of sensing from 0.3 to approximately 14 nm. This includes the UV, visible, near-IR, mid-IR, thermal-IR spectral region.
Thematic Mapper Spectral Bands and Applications
1.Band1 (Blue) - Designed for water body penetration, making it useful for coastal water mapping, Also useful for soil/ vegetation discrimination, forest type mapping, and cultural features identification.
2. Band 2 (Green) - Designed to measure green reflectance peak of vegetation for vegetation discrimination and vigor assessment. Also useful for cultural features identification.
3. Band3 (Red) - Designed to sense in chlorophyll absorption region aiding in plant species differentiation. Also useful for cultural feature identification.
4. Band 4 (Near IR) - useful for determining vegetation types, vigor and biomass content, for delineating water bodies, and for soil moisture discrimination.
5. Band 5 (Mid IR) - Indicative of vegetation moisture content and soil moisture. Also useful for differentiation of snowfrom cloud.
6. Band 6 (Thermal IR) - Useful in vegetation stress analysis, soil moisture discrimination, and thermal mapping applications.
7. Band 7 (Mid IR) - Useful for discrimination of mineral and rock types. Also sensitive to vegetation moisture content.
Hyperspectral sonsors are instruments that acquire images in many, very narrow, contiguous spectral bands throughout the visible, near-IR, mid-IR, and thermal IR portion of the spectrum. These system has 200 or more bands of data, which enables the construction of an effectively continuous reflectance spectrum for every pixel in the scene. These system can discriminate among earth surface features that have diagnostic absorption and reflection characteristics over narrow wavelength intervals that are "lost" within the relatively coarse bandwidths of the various bands of conventional multispectral scanner.
Geoprecision tech provide geospatial technologies for mapping and monitoring of oil palm, forestry, geology, environmental management, Landscping and oil & gas.Airborn Lidar for for volume calculation, geomorphology, structural geology, design of transmission line, road corridors, slope analysis, run off surface modelling for feasibility studies, environmental impact studies. While in vegetation, the technologies is used to tree height. In addition, airborne lidar could be used effectively to assist pipeline line risk management to assure safety in design, construction, maintenance, and emergency respond of pipeline facilities.
In natural disaster management, and emergency respond, Lidar technologies could be used in risk analysis & mapping, evaluation damage extend due to flood, estimation of crop and forestry damage, land slide monitoring, and landslide monitoring
Geoprecision tech sdn bhd © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.