"with precision we provide solution"
Remote sensing Training Forestry
Geoprecision tech provides training in Remote Sensing, GIS application, and GPS applications. Remote sensing training include application for forestry, plantation management, forestry management, and radar satellite image processing. GIS application training will cover general GIS and GIS application for landscape, GIS application for oil palm management, and GIS for rubber plantation management. While GPS training covers GPS for forestry, plantation management, GPS tracking system for oil palm plantation, etc.
The duration of every module offered is two days. The date of the training offered are as follows:
First week of February, October , and December
Please contact us for date conformation.
The application to attend the training course can be made by fill out the request form below.
1. Introduction to GPS
2. GPS Application for Forestry
3. GPS Applications for Plantation
4. GPS tracking system for fertilizer
5.. GPS tracking system for forest
6. Real time GPS tracking system for
The training will be conducted in several places in Kuala Lumpur and University Putra Malaysia.
Special training is possible by contacting our office.
Please contact our officer for the fees
Phone: +60 89939173
1. Introduction to Remote
2. Remote sensing Application for
3. Remote Sensing Application for
4. Remote Sensing Application for
Forest Plantation Management
5. Remote Sensing Application for
6. Radar Satellite Imagery processing